We deal with personal information in accordance with the following personal information protection policy. If you agree with this content, check "I agree " with the check box at the bottom of this page.
Date of enactment April 27, 2017
Zastra Innovations Private Limited
Girinath Pillai, PhD
Zastra Innovations Pvt, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") aims to raise the social and economic value of the company by contributing to the lives of individuals and the prosperity of society through computer / software sales business involving our company .
In fulfilling our contribution to individuals and society through our business, we recognise that it is our social obligation to properly handle and protect the personal information of our customers and other employees as well as the following "Personal Information Protection Policy" We will do everything possible to protect personal information by all employees and stakeholders practicing this.
- In acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose of use as specifically as practicable as much as possible, and we will do so by lawful and fair means to the extent necessary for achieving that purpose.
- In using personal information, we will limit it to within the range of purpose of use expressly, informed or announced to the person himself, and take measures to prevent non-purpose use contrary to it.
- In providing personal information to third parties or entrusting handling, we will not entertain..
- In order to ensure the accuracy of personal information and the safety of its use, we take safety measures including information security measures, prevent unauthorised access to personal information, prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information We will try to rectify it.
- When respecting the right of the personal information provider himself, when we are requested to disclose, correct, delete, or stop using or offering of self-information from the principal, we respond to this in a lawful manner and in respect of complaints from himself We will take appropriate measures.
- We will comply lawfully with the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the government and other norms properly.
- We will provide appropriate guidance and education to all employees dealing with personal information, we regularly audit and review the operation status of the personal information protection management system, and strive to continuously improve and improve it.
◆ Purpose of using personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
- For sending guidance concerning products and services handled by our company and our affiliated business
- For various notifications and inquiries to customers (implementation of questionnaire etc.)
- To send licensing information
◆ Provide personal information to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without your consent, except as stipulated by law. However, within the scope of the above purpose of use, we may provide handling of personal information to software developers based on the following matters.
- Purpose of third party offer: for issuance of license information
- Items of personal information to be provided: address, name, telephone number, department name (faculty name) etc.
- Means or method of providing: Sending by e-mail
- Recipient of the information: Software developer
◆ Inquiries concerning personal information in response to request from the principal for disclosure etc.In case of request for personal information disclosure, correction, or suspension of use from the principal, we respond to it according to the regulations.
The following counterparts accept responses to such matters and inquiries concerning personal information.
- Zastra Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Person Incharge: Girinath Pillai, PhD
- Telefax: 080-41104821 E-mail: email@example.com
◆ Providing personal information is optional. However, if you can not provide necessary information, various services etc. may not be available